Last Updated: August 13, 2021
Adrenalina Pura (or “Site”) is an internet site owned by SOFA DIGITAL MEDIA, LLC, operated and controlled by SOFÁ DIGITAL BRASIL LICENCIAMENTO E CESSÃO DE CONTEÚDOS LTDA, a company headquartered in the city and state of São Paulo, at Rua Augusta, nº 2895, Cj. 42, Cerqueira César, CEP: 01413-100, registered with the CNPJ/MF under No. 14.772.681/0001-10.
The conditions below must be read carefully, as they describe how the personal information provided by the user when accessing and using the Site, or collected by Adrenalina Pura to provide the site’s functionality to its users, is treated.
Communication to the person in charge, SOFA DIGITAL LAB PROCESSAMENTO DE DADOS LTDA, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Site is online and accessible through the URL https://www.adrenalinapura.com (or any other that replaces it) and offers Users, among other features, a catalog of dozens of films starring a true team of stars from Hollywood, especially action movie icons, as well as third-party links for catalog consumption at available platforms and exhibitors.
This Site is free of charge and does not require User’s subscription and/or registration. The use of the available content complies with access criteria stipulated in current legislation.
We do not collect or knowingly solicit information from anyone under 13 years old. Children under 13 must not send us information through Adrenalina Pura. If we become aware that we collect information from an individual under the age of 13, we will disregard the information provided and will not keep it in our databases.
Personal Data are collected and processed by Adrenalina Pura and for what purposes, in addition to indicating with whom they can be shared and what resources are available to Users for managing Personal Data.
- The User declares to be aware of and agrees that these terms, policies and conditions are applicable from the moment the User expressly consents to them, through simple access to the Site and/or the acceptance form of the Site, regardless of login.
- In addition to the above, when using the website, the User acknowledges and agrees that Adrenalina Pura may use and store cookies and other tracking technologies on the User’s computer or mobile device to collect information during the visit, to allow monitoring of the User activities within the Site and through third-party tools, to have control over authentication and to enhance the browsing experience.
- The terms “members”, “registered members of the Site”, “Users”, “visitors”, whether plural or singular, shall be understood by the reader as synonyms.
- ABOUT US
- This Site is a vehicle for information, suggestions, recommendations, tips and reviews of movies and content. The Site is occasionally updated by professionals in the Entertainment and Digital Content Industry.
- The Site offers the following modes of interaction with its Users:
- Film suggestions, datasheets, recommendations and news;
- Creation of content lists according to the criteria of Adrenalina Pura and guest professionals from the Industry;
- Movie’s Lists; and
- Directing to partner sites through links, buttons, features and advertising.
- All links, advertising and other services on the Adrenalina Pura Site may be changed or removed at any time. The content of links, advertising and other linked services are the sole responsibility of their suppliers. The Site is not responsible for the functionality, accuracy or legality of the links, advertising, and other linked third-party services. Adrenalina Pura is expressly disassociated from the content of links, advertising and other linked services and does not endorse its contents as its own. To the extent that the Site becomes aware of any illegal content of a link, advertising, or other linked service, it will ensure the removal of such link, advertisement, or other corresponding service.
- The links of third parties which, when accessed, take the User to locations external to Adrenalina Pura are these third-parties full responsibility, and Adrenalina Pura is not responsible for any access, content, rights or transactions carried out on third-party websites.
- USE AND INTERACTION WITH USERS
- Once accessing the Site, Users will be able to search for the films and contents which they would like to be informed about.
- This information will be treated as private, being used by Adrenalina Pura only for internal information purposes on the Site, as metrics for Adrenalina Pura’s advertising tool, since User data will not be sold or traded under any circumstances. Mass and anonymous demographic and behavioral data of the audience may be marketed to improve the User experience.
- User behavior information collected within Adrenalina Pura may be used anonymously for advertising purposes on external channels, including Facebook, Google and Instagram Ads, pursuant to these terms.
- Integration with third parties: Adrenalina Pura has integration with contractors to provide access behavior, delivery and interaction with advertisements, hosting, storage and data processing, in addition to the others identified to Users. Simply accessing the Site starts sharing browsing data.
- Adrenalina Pura shares the Users’ navigation with these third-party companies, providing them only with the necessary User data for the sole purpose of (a) segmenting the Users’ profiles; (b) lead mapping and monitoring.
- Adrenalina Pura is authorized by the Users to collect navigation data from Users, including pages accessed, searched movies and lists, as well as clicked buttons, to understand the preferences and habits of its Users, through its own system or authorized third parties, pursuant to this item 3.3.
- The collection of click quantity data, in the case of film and/or content transactions from the suggestions provided by Adrenalina Pura, can be performed by the API (Application Programming Interfaces) which interfaces with the viewing of films by platforms or other exhibitors.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this section, the User acknowledges and agrees that Adrenalina Pura provides links to other websites, advertising and other services (eg links to video-on-demand platforms and social networks), but is not responsible for any content made available on such sites, advertising and services, including in relation to purchases or other transactions made on them by Users.
- The use of Adrenalina Pura services is granted to the User free of charge.
- Adrenalina Pura’s offer is for entertainment purposes only. It is not responsible for the completeness and/or correctness of the information and/or recommendations about cinema content and audiovisual works.
- The complete content of Adrenalina Pura’s services, including texts, images, drawings and names, is protected by copyright and copyright laws. Reproduction or other use or exploitation of this content is prohibited without the consent of the respective rights holders, whether intellectual, copyright, related, personal or of any nature.
- The User has the right to access and use Adrenalina Pura services only within the current state of the art (as is). The website reserves the right to change the design and scope of the services at any time, without prior notice, and strives to minimize interruptions in the use of the services due to changes in the interests of Users.
- Only private and non-commercial use of the Site, within the scope of limitation of its purpose, is allowed. The commercial use of Adrenalina Pura or parts of it is not allowed. Advertising is not allowed in any way through Adrenalina Pura services.
- The User is prohibited from interfering with the functionality of Adrenalina Pura services or any associated resources, as well as promoting electronic attacks of any kind to Adrenalina Pura services or to modify or “burn” other parts of the Site without our consent.
- The User agrees to be prohibited by law: to harm the rights and interests of third parties; disable, modify, or impede, in whole or in part, any area of the Site; attempt to violate the technical means of protecting the Site’s content; use Site’s content for the commercial purpose of selling services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Regarding website ownership:
- All content posted on Adrenalina Pura, as well as on other platforms that can be found online or offline under the name Adrenalina Pura, is protected by Brazilian, Mexican, US and international copyright laws, as well as other laws and treaties regarding intellectual property.
- Adrenalina Pura only provides content which reproduction and/or dissemination is previously authorized, and holds all rights required by applicable law to make the content available on the Site, including images, photos, animations, videos, music, audio, text , layout and brands.
- Adrenalina Pura reserves the right to take any judicial or extrajudicial measures it deems appropriate, at its discretion, to protect the rights of its contents and services.
- Any action or attempted action that involves the reproduction of Adrenalina Pura’s content without proper authorization may be challenged by Adrenalina Pura, based on the legal means available, in order to preserve the integrity of the Site.
- No User, member or visitor is authorized to use the brand, logo and/or other distinctive signs found on the Adrenalina Pura website or on any other online or offline channel or platform in which Adrenalina Pura participates, or not.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce or otherwise display the Adrenalina Pura brand. Any unauthorized use may result in violation of intellectual property, industrial property, privacy laws, in addition to civil, corporate and criminal statutes and regulatory standards. Copying, reproducing or otherwise displaying Adrenalina Pura content is prohibited. Any unauthorized use may result in violation of intellectual property, industrial property, privacy laws, in addition to civil, corporate and criminal statutes and regulatory standards.
- DATA PROTECTION
- LIABILITY, LIMITATIONS
- Adrenalina Pura is not responsible for the simple negligence of its legal representatives and indirect agents outside the essential contractual obligations. This does not apply to injuries to life, body or health. To the extent that liability for simple negligence remains, it will be limited to foreseeable damages, regardless of unlimited liability for gross negligence and and willful misconduct.
- The Site is not responsible for network disturbances or deficiencies that are beyond its control. Adrenalina Pura endeavors to ensure the proper functioning of the technical base of the services, but does not assume any responsibility for their uninterrupted use, in particular for delays, interruptions and technical failures. Adrenalina Pura is not responsible for damages to third parties resulting from failure to access, transmit, broadcast, or Site’s content availability.
- Claims for damages against Adrenaline Pura are lapsed after 12 (twelve) months, unless based on voluntary actions.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Complaints and comments related to Adrenalina Pura are made through the email:
- If the User has any questions about any rules or conditions established in these Terms, he/she/they must contact the site immediately at email@example.com.
- Users agree to comply with all protective laws, including copyright, related to the use of the Site.
- The issues not foreseen in this term will be decided by Adrenalina Pura, in accordance with current legislation.
FAQ – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION LAW (LGPD)
- What is the General Data Protection Act (LGPD)?
The LGPD (Law No. 13.709/2018) is the law that regulates the activities of processing personal data, especially with regard to your privacy. LGPD establishes specific conditions to justify the processing of personal data, and we respect them all. All our processes, products and services are under constant observation to ensure that they are always in line with the LGPD and the principles of personal data protection established by it.
- What is personal data?
Personal data is any and all information related to an identified natural person or that can be identified, such as: name, SSN, ID, date of birth, address, email, telephone, bank details, geolocation, among others.
- What is personal data processing?
Treatment is any operation performed with personal data, such as collection, use, access, processing, storage, elimination, transfer, among others. All processing activities carried out with your personal data are considered processing.
- Can we handle your personal data?
- What types of personal data do we handle?
- How do we protect your personal data?
We care a lot about your security and privacy. For this reason, we implement technical, administrative and organizational measures to protect your personal data, which include safeguards, such as strict access controls to IT systems.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
- What are your rights?
LGPD grants various rights to the holders of personal data, and we respect them all. Our processes are developed and elaborated in such a way as to allow, whenever appropriate, the fulfillment of your rights. According to the LGPD, you can request: a) Confirmation of the existence of treatment involving your personal data; b) Access to your personal data processed by us; c) Correction of your personal data that are incomplete, inaccurate or out of date; d) The anonymization, blocking or deletion of personal data that are unnecessary, excessive or treated in disagreement with the LGPD; e) The portability of your personal data to another service or product provider, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, subject to commercial and industrial secrets; f) The deletion of personal data processed with your consent; g) Review of automated decisions and treatments; h) Information about the entities with which we share your personal data; i) Information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial; and j) The revocation of your consent. It is important to remember that compliance with these rights will be analyzed on the feasibility and appropriateness of the request you make. There are cases in which it will not be possible or permitted by law to fulfill all rights.
- How to exercise your rights?
To make a request regarding the rights listed above, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. If we are unable to fulfill your request, we will inform you of the reasons.
- How to contact us?
If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions or comments regarding the personal data processing activities carried out by Adrenalina Pura, please contact us at the following email: